Tuition and Other Fees

Program Duration Outcome Tuition in CAD $
(cost of books is included)
Accounting & Payroll Administration
52 Weeks
Diploma

*$16,500

Business Administration
52 Weeks
Diploma

$15,500

Medical Office Assistant & Unit Clerk
43 Weeks
Diploma

$13,500

Digital & Social Media Marketing
40 Weeks
Diploma

$14,000

APPLICATION & ASSESSMENT FEE
An Application & Assessment Fee of $500 CAD upon submission of the application form is required. This is a non-refundable & non-transferable Fee.
TUITION PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Upon receipt of the Notice of Acceptance, the International Student shall pay 75% of the tuition fee. The remaining balance of 25% can be paid on or before the program start date. In case of a two-year program, pay 75% of the tuition fee on or before the program start date. The remaining balance of 25% can be paid by the end of the first year of studies.
AIRPORT PICK UP FEE is $25
PAYMENT METHOD
Payment can be made by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) bank transfer, certified check, bank draft, money order, or wire transfer.

*Payroll Certification Exam Fee is included.

For more information, please refer to our Refund Policy.