General Qualifications for International Student
- The Applicant is not a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- The Applicant must obtain a valid Student Permit / Visa from Canada’s government.
- The Applicant must be at least a Senior High School Graduate equivalent to Canada’s Grade 12 level of education.
- The Applicant must be at least 18 years or older prior to applying.
- For Applicant, whose first language is not English, a school’s Certificate of English as
Medium of Instruction is required. For those whose first language is English, they do not
have to provide this certificate (subject for verification).
International Students who wish to register under Global College programs must have the necessary prerequisite education and skills needed to benefit from the training. The Applicant should submit the following documentary requirements to the College’s Mailing Address.
- International Student Application Form
- Authenticated copy of Transcript of Records (All Credentials must be translated into English and must be equivalent to at least Grade 12 level in Canada)
- Original copy of Credentials Assessment Results (WES)
- Two copies of a passport size recently taken photo
- A copy of a Valid Passport (bio page)
Credential Evaluation Services
World Education Services (WES) is North America’s trusted leader in credential evaluation services. They evaluate international educational qualifications. Their industry-standard reports are recognized by thousands of academic institutions, licensing bodies, and employers throughout the U.S. and Canada. For more information, visit their website at https://www.wes.org/ca/.